Did the shooter warn others he was going to be carrying out his horrific assault? It’s sure looking like it, but it has yet to be confirmed. This story is still unfolding and details will change over time.
This thread was started on 4chan last night:
– The gunman was killed during a ‘confrontation’ with police.
– The first victim? It’s alleged that the shooting broke out in Professor Larry Levine’s class before the shooter moved to the science building. People were killed and wounded in at least two classrooms.
– Twitter user @BodhiLooney said the shooter asked people if they were Christian. â€œIf they said yes, then they were shot in the head,â€ she wrote. â€œIf they said no, or didnâ€™t answer, they were shot in the legs.â€
– 10 are confirmed dead. Approximately 7 were injured. (Some sources say that number is closer to 20 injured.)
– The remote location of the campus is still causing delays of news stations arriving. Most of the information is coming from witnesses and/or students and occasionally, purportedly, law enforcement sources.
– First Responder Radio Traffic During the Chaos – 30: 05: