Google Maps isn’t just for directions anymore — it can also end your marriage.

According to Australian outlet, a man caught his wife cheating while searching for a location in Google Maps street view. He was using the app to decide on a tourist destination to take his wife to on vacation and stumbled upon a woman in an outfit he recognized.

While navigating down the Bridge of Sighs in Barranco, Peru, he saw the woman was sitting on a bench with a man, reclining with his head in her lap. Both of their faces are blurred, as is customary when Google street view cameras capture a person. While the view only shows a still image, the woman appears to be stroking his hair.

The man quickly realized it was his wife based on the clothing and other physical characteristics.


540 packages of cocaine hidden inside a shipment of bananas ended up at the arm of Texas government that administers the state’s prison system. The drugs have a street value estimated at $17,820.000, Texas investigators said. The source of the drug-laden banana shipment is being investigated by the Drug Enforcement Administration and U .S. Customs and Border Protection, Texas authorities said.


A 14-year-old boy says he was arrested at the Warren Theatre in east Wichita because his pants were sagging.

Alonzo Taylor Jr says he went to the East Warren 20 with a group of friends when the manager approached him about his pants.

“A couple of seconds after leaving the concessions counter, the manager walked up and said to pull up your pants or you’ll be escorted,” Taylor said.

He says he couldn’t find a belt to wear and his pants began sagging while he was carrying a drink and popcorn.

Fox News commentator Tomi Lahren was doused with water by a woman while she was having brunch with her mother in a Minneapolis restaurant on Sunday.

Video footage of the incident shows an unidentified woman flinging a cup of water at Lahren and her mother as they were leaving the rooftop of UNION Restaurant in downtown Minneapolis.

The clip appears to have been recorded on Snapchat. It includes the captions ‘Lol’ as well as an emoji showing hysterical laughing.

The caption on the bottom of the screen reads: ‘Throws a drink on Tomi Lahren hahahaha.’

You’d think that pulling into a gas station and leisurely getting out on foot would tip off the seasoned newsmen at KTLA that you are not in fact the suspect in a police chase.


A Denver woman was cited for allegedly heating up urine in a 7-Eleven microwave to the point that it exploded, damaging property.

Angelique Sanchez, 26, was found at the Concentra Health Clinic just a half-mile north of the 7-Eleven that she was said to have visited in Aurora, Colorado.

A police report from the Aurora Police Department dated May 3 states that the woman needed to take a physical and had to do a urinalysis for a job prospect.


Anika Witt, 27, pleaded guilty to felony charges as part of sentence agreement

During an appearance in Circuit Court in McLean County, Illinois, Anika Witt, 27, copped to a pair of felony charges as part of a plea agreement that requires her to testify at trial against an acquaintance with whom she was arrested last September.

The serial criminal was stopped with Clinton McDonald, 29, on Interstate 55 just north of Bloomington. Ecstasy and heroin were found in their car.

Many people have done it; sent a text to someone that was meant for someone else. Well, one Maryland woman did it and now her humiliation has gone viral.

The Baltimore woman named Zoe accidentally sent her boyfriend the text she’d meant to send to a friend of hers confessing her inner dilemma for cheating on that boyfriend, identified as Jordan McNelly.

She was apparently trying to get advice from said friend, but inadvertently sent it to her lover of two years. He put it on blast via Twitter.

Her illicit message detailed how she’d planned to see her forbidden lover behind Jordan’s back because ol’ Jordo had to work. But when he realized he was off that day, she had to cancel her plans quick.

“I don’t wanna let my other guy down,” she wrote. “I feel so bad BC I’m letting them both down BC I’m a stupid whore. And I’m so sad, and I already waxed my entire fucking body to fuck this dude HELP!”

You see, Jordan had been working 60+ hours a week to save up the money for he and Zoe to go to Florida together. He then confronted her about the message and she threw out a story claiming it was a dream she was recounting.

He dumped the girl and took to Twitter to publicly shame his now ex-girlfriend.

That tweet now has tens of thousands of re-tweets and messages of support from random people across the Internet.

Unfortunately, an online supporter of Jordan’s has taken the brunt of Zoe’s shame. Why? Her name is Zoe too.

Zoe Friedel, was luckily amused after she became the target of trolls who’d confused her with the cheating lover.

Jordan quickly attempted to clear up the misunderstanding for her. “Zoe doesn’t have twitter so can y’all please stop harassing everybody named Zoe?” he pleaded.




A Florida woman who stands accused of performing illegal surgeries on a man, leaving his penis disfigured, reportedly accepted a plea deal and will serve prison time.

49-year-old Nery Carvajal pleaded guilty Wednesday to performing medicine without a license and was given just over three years in prison.

The victim had gone to her for facial treatments and butt injections, but then returned for a penis enlargement.

Ms. Carvajal injected his penis with an unknown substance meant to make his penis bigger and thicker.

She was arrested back in 2015 at Miami International Airport when she returned from Colombia.

She was charged with one count of unlicensed health care treatment, and two counts of practicing without a license,.

She was working out of a warehouse with an unlicensed surgeon identified as Mark Schreiber. He was arrested a month earlier than Ms. Carvajal.

The victim told authorities that he’d sough her and Schreiber’s assistance because his penis was less than an inch long, rendering him unable to have sex.

Ms. Carvajal will have to serve three years probation after her release, under the plea deal.




An Arizona man made a bizarre choice during a police chase Wednesday night, where he was the suspect in an aggravated domestic violence case; he stopped by an In-N-Out Burger’s drive-thru.

35-year-old Joshua Adkins appeared to order food, but then drove away without picking it up and got out of his truck a short time later. He then ran into a backyard and tried to get into a house through a back door.

When he couldn’t get in, he surrendered to police and was taken into custody.

He was charged with unlawful flight from law enforcement, aggravated assault-domestic violence, and unlawful imprisonment.




A Pennsylvania mother has been arrested and charged after she killed her 17-month-old son, then sent a video message of the boy’s body to his father during an argument.

21-year-old Christian Clark has been arraigned for the murder of 17-month-old Andre Price III, as well as the attempted murder of his two-year-old sister, Angel.

Ms. Clark was arguing with the boy’s father, Andre Price Jr., for over two hours via text messaging when she started sending increasingly violent messages starting at around 9 p.m. Tuesday. She was reportedly upset at having to clean up toilet water that the children had spilled, and because she believed Mr. Price had left for work earlier in the day to have sex with another woman.

Two of the dozens of texts sent to Mr. Price were “Ya kids ain’t safe here I don’t want them here” and “Answer me or im going to jail for child endangerment” [sic]. But at 10:01 p.m., she sent the most disturbing one: “I’m killing them,” which had a laughing-til-it-cried emoji.

At 10:14 p.m., she sent the first video. It showed the two kids lying face-down. She narrated it with, “Ahh, look. Angel is still alive and sweating. Your son, on the other hand, is not even breathing, I wish I could keep the camera still.”

At 10:19 p.m., she sent another video which showed her grabbing Angel’s head, causing the girl to cry. When she grabbed little Andre’s head, he didn’t respond at all.

She says in this video, “First of all, she is clearly fine, because watch, see she is not dead. Him, on the other hand, he doesn’t budge. So you might want to call the ambulance.” One minute later, she texted, “All cus you wanted to go (have sex with) her & come here when you like.”

At 10:23 p.m. she admitted to being responsible for the innocent toddler’s death, with, “Im sure it’ll hurt me one im sitting in jail & you got all the evidence you need to I can’t even say he suffocated in his sleep or say idk what happened.” [sic]

During the entire back-and-forth, Mr. Price only replied six times. At one point, he promised to take a bus home, but at other times seemed to ignore Clark’s threats to his kids. But at 11:09 p.m., when she sent a video of her picking up the boy’s limp body by the arm and throwing him on the bed, Price asked her to try to revive him.

“Try to wake him up I said hold him,” he texted at 11:10 p.m.

“Its okay Im dialing 911,” Clark replied.

“You need to if he dead,” Price said.

No charges are expected to be filed against Mr. Price, but it hasn’t been ruled out, as the investigation is ongoing.

Ms. Clark denied killing the young boy until police interviewed her again at their headquarters and told her they’d seen Price’s phone and everything she’d sent.“ She then admitted she’d smothered the boy by holding him face-down on the air mattress for about a minute.




A Florida teacher was arrested and charged Friday on a slew of charges after she was found to have exchanged a staggering 129,000 inappropriate texts with a female student.

44-year-old Alyson London, a physical education teacher at Apopka Memorial Middle School, started messaging the 14-year-old student last year. She used SnapChat and Kik to do so, and the relationship grew from there.

Police discovered that most of the plethora of messages were sexually explicit in nature, including discussions about sex, rape, drugs and abuse.

She was taken into custody Friday on charges that included solicitation to commit sexual battery, failure to report child abuse as a mandatory reporter, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Both the student and Ms. London deny having had any kind of sexual relationship.




A Florida man who was already in police custody on an earlier-in-the-day domestic violence charge, decided to keep an eye out for more trouble.

54-year-old Edward Dorsey was arrested Sunday morning for allegedly hitting his wife during an argument in their home. It’s believed that drugs and alcohol played a part in that spat.

After that misdemeanor charge, he was transported to the Largo Medical Center for an unspecified treatment.

While in the emergency room, he took out his glass eye and threw it at the ER doctor and nurse.

He was told by both a cop and hospital staff not to even remove the eye, but declared, “I can do whatever I feel like doing.”

The flying eye doesn’t appear to have caused any injuries and its unclear if it even hit anyone.

Mr. Dorsey was charged with battery on an emergency medical care provider and was booked into the county jail on a $30,000 bond.




A Florida man with a penchant for breaking the law bit off a chunk of his boyfriend’s ear during a spat Friday morning.

31-year-old Bruce Tolbert and his boyfriend of two years got physical (in the bad way) at a home, and pulled a Mike Tyson on the victim.

Officer Max McDonald, while on the scene, noted “a portion of the victim’s left ear was missing.” The chunk of lobe “remained on the ground at the scene of the incident,” he said in his report.

Mr. Tolbert was arrested for aggravated domestic battery and is now being held in the Pinellas County jail in lieu of $50,000 bond.

He’s been ordered to have no contact with the victim.

His priors include multiple arrests and convictions for grand theft, robbery, and carjacking.




A Tennessee man wearing nothing but a smile and carrying an unopened can of Coors Light was arrested at about 3:30 a.m. Friday after numerous 911 calls reporting a naked white male pounding on windows and doors.

27-year-old Joshua Ivy was discovered “completely naked and appeared extremely intoxicated” when officers arrived on the scene. When asked how much alcohol he’d consumed, through extremely slurred speech, he responded that he couldn’t remember.

He couldn’t even remember how he’d gotten where he was.

When asked about the pounding on windows and doors, he didn’t hesitate; he was looking for someone to have sex with.

He was arrested for misdemeanor disorderly intoxication and spent roughly five hours in custody before posting a $1000 bond.




A Pennsylvania mom who was caught back on July 10th with her two kids in the trunk of a 2002 Corvette, just to get a ride in it with her friend, no less, has been given 23 months in jail.

29-year-old Jessica Reger (above) pleaded guilty to child endangerment charges Thursday after putting her two kids, ages 3 and 5, into the cramped space in the sports car. She’d been seen doing it, and that witness called 911.

Cops pulled the vehicle over very soon after and found the two children in the back. Ms. Reger was in the passenger seat and her friend, 28-year-old Ilena Blackburn (below) was driving.


In addition to the jail time, Reger was ordered to take parenting classes, which she has since finished. She was also sentenced to nine-to-23 month in prison for violating her probation.

During court proceedings, Reger’s attorney had tried to argue that Corvettes don’t have trunks, per se, but more like open “well” areas. The prosecutor called that semantics.

Ms. Reger’s children are now in “temporary guardianship”.

Ms. Blackburn, the driver, pleaded guilty to reckless endangerment on October 14th and was sentenced to one and a half years of probation, 50 hours of community service, parenting classes, and a $75 fine.




A young Washington mother and her boyfriend have been charged and arrested for injecting her three kids with heroin, telling them it was “sleeping juice” in their rat droppings and needle-infested home.

24-year-old Ashlee Hutt is accused of plying her two daughters, ages six and four, and her son, age two, with the heroin.

Her boyfriend, 25-year-old Leeroy ‘Mac’ McIver, has also been accused of drugging the kids.

Officers found the kids living in rat droppings and dirty needles when they visited the home last year after being told about the conditions by one of the couple’s friends.


The children had all been removed in November of last year, six months after CPS launched an investigation.

All three of the kids are now living in foster homes.

Child Protection Service found scratches, bruises and other marks on the two-year-old girl’s body, suggesting she’d been injected with the drug.

When they interviewed her older brother, he told how his mom and her boyfriend would “mix white powder with water” and inject them with it.

He says that on at least one occasion, he was choked by McIver before being given the injection.


Traces of heroin were found in the two-year-old girl’s hair follicles after she’d been removed from the home.

Another one of the kids tested positive for the drug, but one didn’t.

The two were arrested on November 12, 2015 and each charged with three counts of unlawful delivery of a controlled substance to a minor, second-degree criminal mistreatment, and second-degree child assault.

They both remain in custody.




An Indiana mother who brutally beat her 7-year-old son with a coat hanger, leaving 36 bruises and welts, is trying to claim the Bible gave her the right to do so.

Khin Par Thaing and her attorney claim Indiana’s religious freedom laws give her the right to discipline her child according to her evangelical Christian beliefs.

She was arrested back in February on multiple charges, including battery on a person less than 14 years old, and neglect of a dependent.


Her attorney, Greg Bowes, argued in court on July 29th that the state shouldn’t interfere with her right to raise her children as she deems appropriate. He cited Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act. Ms. Thaing, herself, quoted scripture in her defense.

Matt Savage, a Marion County Deputy Prosecutor, said in an August 5th response that the young boy’s beating went well “beyond these religious instructions.”

Ms. Thaing’s jury trial started on October 19th.




A Tennessee woman who surprised a man in his home Thursday told him she just wanted to sleep in his bed. Authorities, however, believe she was there to steal.

34-year-old Savonna Mae Collier surprised Michael Smith in his home at around 8:30 a.m. Thursday morning .

Mr. Smith’s wife, who drives a school bus, soon arrived and foiled Ms. Collier’s attempt to flee by blocking her in. She was trying to leave the scene in the homeowner’s vehicle.

Collier was later arrested after allegedly attempting to flee the residence in Smith’s $20,000 SUV.

Officers say Ms. Collier seemed to be under the influence of meth, appeared to be living out of her car, and they believe she was looking for things to steal in order to buy more meth. She’d parker her own car at a neighbor’s home.

She’s been charged with aggravated burglary, theft over $10,000, and vandalism.

The vandalism charge was from the damage caused to the homeowner’s vehicle when Collier jammed an object into the ignition to start it.

She’s being held in the Hawkins County Jail without bond pending arraignment on Monday.




Some friendly advice from Busted Locals: Take a topless selfie for your beaux. Some more friendly advice: Don’t do it while behind the wheel.

19-year-old Miranda Kay Rader did both and now she’s in hot water for it.

The Texas A&M freshman was taking a topless photo via Snapchat for her boyfriend Wednesday night just moments before crashing her SUV into a parked car…which happened to be a police cruiser…at around 8:30 p.m.

The squad car’s driver had exited his vehicle to investigate a disturbance call.


When an officer approached Ms. Rader, he noticed that her bra was undone and she was “attempting to put a black blouse on.” When he asked why she “was not dressed while driving,” she replied that she’d been “taking a Snapchat photo to send to her boyfriend while she was at the red light.”

She says she was on her way to her dorm at the time of the crash.

Upon discovery of an open bottle of wine in the center console, she agreed to a series of field sobriety tests. She was then arrested for DWI with an open container of alcohol. She was also given a ticket for being a minor in possession of alcohol.

She was then booked into the Brazos County jail, and released the next morning after posting $2000 bail.




A Philadelphia man, a part-time student at Villanova University, has been hit was child pornography and invasion of privacy charges after he’s alleged to have planted cameras in public restrooms to secretly record women.

19-year-old Vincent Kane was caught after authorities found a cellphone camera still recording inside one of the college’s public restrooms on September 2nd.

Investigators eventually traced that phone back to Kane’s home, where they found a hard drive with a jaw-dropping 51,000 photos and videos of “up-skirting.” Some of that video footage also showed the sexual assault of toddlers.

A majority of that footage is believed to have been filmed at Villanova, as well as a nearby high school, and a CVS pharmacy where Mr. Kane was employed.

He was arraigned on $50,000 bail Wednesday after posting 10% bond.

He’s due back in court on November 3rd.




A Pennsylvania man accused putting bleach into his pregnant girlfriend’s water in an attempt to severely harm or destroy her fetus has been charged with attempted murder.

20-year-old Theophilous Washington, a junior at Millersville University, and his girlfriend were together Thursday night into Friday morning. When the victim was leaving, Mr. Washington suggested that she drink some water from the refrigerator. She did.

When she returned to her dorm room, she felt a burning sensation in her throat, then vomited and called 911.

When authorities interviewed Washington, he’s alleged to have admitted putting the bleach into her water bottle.

According to prosecutors, “He had stated previously that he did not want the female to have the child.”

A doctor examined the victim and her approximately 2-month-old fetus and says they both appeared unharmed.

Washington has been charged with criminal attempt to commit first-degree murder of an unborn child, as well as reckless endangering.

He remains in custody on $1 million bail pending a November 4th preliminary hearing.




A crying baby apparently disturbed a nanny who was grabbing a nap. It appears it costs the small child her life. The nanny then force-fed the baby until it became unresponsive and died.

66-year-old Oluremi Oyindasola, a live-in nanny, was recorded by a home surveillance system napping on the couch when the crying 8-month-old baby came up to her in a walker.

Ms. Oyindasola initially tried to feed the the infant, identified as Enita Salubi, while she was still in the walker, but it proved unsuccessful. She then pulled the girl out of the walker, held her around its chest, and “proceeded to pour a large amount of white liquid directly inside the victim’s mouth,” according to charging documents.

For nearly 30 seconds, the little girl “appeared to squirm and aggressively resist as the defendant continued to force a large amount of liquid inside her mouth.”

After the first bottled was empty, Ms. Oyindasola forced another entire bottle into the girl.

According to records, during those feedings, the baby “displayed difficulty breathing and signs of medical distress.”

After that second bottle, the baby became unresponsive. At roughly 4:10 p.m., she was rushed to the hospital and pronounced dead.

An autopsy revealed white liquid inside the tiny child’s lungs. A medical examiner determined the baby had died of asphyxiation and ruled it as a homicide.

Ms. Oyindasola was arrested and charged with second-degree murder, first-degree child abuse resulting in death, and other related charges.

She’s now being held in the Prince George’s County Department of Corrections.




A Florida man was taken into custody Monday after hiding under an 11-year-old girl’s bed, then leaving an obscene note for her.

24-year-old David Hanggigoble was spotted by the preteen while she was getting ready for school.

The shocked and terrified girl then ran out of the room to call her mother, but her mother called her first. Her mother briefly leaves her alone to take her younger siblings to school, then head to work as part of her morning routine.

Mr. Hanggigoble then fled the house, later found by officers.

The suspect, who lived in the apartment below the victim’s, said that he’d gone to the girl’s apartment “to borrow a ratchet.” He says he knocked on the door and said “hello,” then “just went inside.” When asked about the note and his “intentions” toward the female victim, the suspect said he’d only wanted to borrow tools.

The note, written on a piece of cardboard, the details of which haven’t been released, was found on the victim’s nightstand.

It turns out this wasn’t the first time that Hanggigoble had had creepy run-ins with the girl and her family.

He’d asked her at another time if he could use their bathroom while she was alone. On another day, a tablet showing porn videos was left sitting on the family’s steps. Hanggigoble said it belonged to him.

He’s been charged with cyberstalking and burglary.