A cook was hospitalized and remains in serious condition after a waitress in a Georgia Waffle House spiked his drink with meth.

The cook in the Dawsonville location, 37-year-old Brian Mikeals, fell into a coma after his co-worker, 43-year-old waitress Sonserea Dawn, carried out her dastardly deed.

Police reviewed surveillance video of the store, and it showed her taking the Brian’s drink into the restroom around midnight.

It’s then that police believe she slipped the drugs into his drink.


The father collapsed and was in a coma for four weeks. He’s now recovering at the Northside Hospital in Cumming, Georgia but he can’t walk and is barely able to speak.

Ms. Evans was arrested for aggravated battery and possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.

Police haven’t released a motive for the crime, but her family firmly believes it was because he turned her down.


You Might Like