An Idaho father took his 14-year-old daughter, who was pregnant — likely from a rape, out of state to marry the 24-year-old man who did it to her.

Keith Strawn (above, left) was sentenced by District Judge Greg Moeller on a charge of felony injury to a child Tuesday. His sentence was a suspended sentence of four years in prison, with two years fixed and two years “indeterminate.” He was then given 120 days in Jail. He’ll serve 60 days straight, then be eligible eligible for work release for the remaining time.

“While you spend those 120 day in jail, perhaps you will think about the 120 days your daughter was in a vile farce of a marriage to a rapist,” the judge said to him during sentencing.

Back in August of last year, he’d taken his 14-year-old daughter and Aaron Seaton, (above, right) 24 years old at the time, to Missouri to consent to their marriage.

Now 25, Seaton, pleaded guilty in April to rape and is believed to be the man who impregnated her. The young teen had a miscarriage.

He’s now serving 15 years in prison.

According to court records, the judge and the law saw it that her father “harbored and protected” Seaton by allowing him to live with his daughter.

His explanation? “If you get them pregnant then you marry them.”

Douglas Knutson, his defense attorney, recommended a sentence of six days in jail with probation.

Mr. Knutson said that his client’s decision to allow the marriage “might have been a religious motivation.”

“(The girl) told me herself that her father asked her several times during the trip to Missouri, and even the day of the marriage, if it was something she wanted to do,” Knutson claims.

Her father then admitted to the judge that his actions were wrong.

“I love my daughter very much and I would never do anything to intentionally harm her or put her in harm’s way,” he said. “I made the wrong decision, and I made that decision in duress.”

He’d originally been charged with two counts of injury to a child, felonies, and an additional charge of accessory to rape; another felony. As part of a plea agreement, however, the state agreed to dismiss two charges and he just pleaded guilty to the one felony injury to a child charge.