Odd News

A California man has been taken into custody after allegedly kidnapping and sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl. He called the cops himself when she escaped.

50-year-old Timothy Marble called the cops after the girl jumped out of his moving vehicle and ran.

After deputies arrived and were talking with him, the young girl came out of the bushes. She was covered in scratches from the pavement and told the deputies that he’d raped her. He was immediately arrested.

After the victim was treated and released from a hospital, detectives interviewed her. They were told that she’d run away on March 30th after getting in an argument with her mother. At roughly 3 a.m. on March 31st, she was at a gas station when she met the suspect and they talked. He eventually convinced her to get into his truck to give her a ride.

He gave her a ride to an unknown location out in the country where they smoked weed together. He then, according to the girl, made sexual advances towards her which she says she rejected. She claims he then tied her to a tree and raped her.

He drove her around afterward and talked her to into using meth. He injected the dangerous drug into her himself.

She claims they then drove around some more, and at some point, he took a razor blade and made minor cuts on her leg. While at it, he cut his name into her skin. Detectives were still able to read it.

He then allegedly raped her at least two more times.

When she jumped out of his moving truck and ran into the bushes, he called out to her. When she didn’t answer, he said he was going kill her, then called 911.

Mr. Marble was charged with numerous counts of sexual acts with a minor, kidnapping, and child abuse. He now resides in the Sonoma County Jail with no bail.



A teacher in Rossville, Tennessee is being hit with a laundry list of charges in connection with sexually exploiting two minors.

Kristin Phillips, who worked at Rossville Christian Academy until resigning last December once the investigation started, is facing an eight-count indictment.

The two minors are 17 years old and the incidents occurred between August and December of 2016. Once the investigation began, Ms. Phillips allegedly tried to destroy evidence on her cellphone.

The investigation is ongoing and Phillips has had no comments.



A reading teacher in Missouri, and a married one at that, has been charged with raping a 13-year-old student.

37-year-old Amanda Schweitzer, who was already being investigated for allegations that she’d sent nude photos to three other male students, a 13-year-old and two 14-year-olds, is said to have had sex with the victim.

Authorities say she drove the boy to her home before the pair got naked.

She’s been married just 17 months and has two kids of her own.

She’s been charged with first degree rape and has been put on administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigation.

She’s been barred from having contact with the boy or his family.


An Alabama man revealed a little more than he bargained for while being booked into jail on a public intoxication charge. It seems a handgun, and a stolen one at that, popped out of his rectum. He now faces more charges for that.

23-year-old Jesse O’Neal Roberts was taken into custody for public intoxication after a homeowner spotted him prowling around in his garage and called authorities. That resident held O’Neal at gunpoint until officers arrived.

As he was being booked into the Limestone County Jail, he was seen walking a little funny. During a search, something reared its ugly head from a place few want to know about. At first, the corrections officer thought the inmate had defecated himself, according to his report. But it turned out to be worse; a gun.

The gun turned out to be a Jimenez .380-cailber pistol, an example of which can be seen below, that had been reported stolen out of Florence.

In addition to the public intoxication charge, he was charged in connection with stolen property and carrying a concealed weapon without a permit.


In an increasingly disturbing turn of events, a teacher has quit her job after a fifth-grade student threatened to behead her.

Students as young as 11 are making these threats, as well as trying to pressure their peers into reading the Koran.

These events are unfolding in myriad places, but in this particular case, it’s out of Punchbowl Public School in Sydney, Australia.

At least three staff members have taken leave for stress and received counseling after being tormented and bullied by Islamic students.

The teacher who felt she needed to quit her job said it all came to a head when she was threatened with death and beheading of both herself and her family…by fifth- and sixth-graders.

Another incident brought abuse upon her when she refused some students’ request to hang a Syrian flag in the classroom.


A woman in Florida, originally from Mexico, was busted for paying Mexican smugglers to bring a young mother into the United States to be her surrogate. She then held the woman captive for two and a half years.

47-year-old Esthela Clark, originally from Guadalajara, Mexico, has confessed to smuggling the unnamed 26-year-old victim in after promising to pay her $3,000 to carry her baby for her.

Ms. Clark has children of her own, now adults, but had struggled to conceive with her boyfriend between 2012 and 2015.

The victim was brought from Piedras Negras in Couahila by bus into Texas. She was then taken to Jacksonville, Florida by smugglers. There, she was picked up by Clark and her family in 2012.

They lived together and Clark tried to inseminate her with her boyfriend’s semen up to four times a day while she was ovulating.

When that failed, she forced her to have sex with strangers. She’d then keep the condoms to try more insemination. When none of that worked, she started giving her nothing but cold beans from a can for food, claiming the victim was too fat to get pregnant.

Other incidents include Ms. Clark making her sleep in bleach, forcing her to strip when she was accused of stealing, hitting her with a metal stick, and forcing her to wash her car in very little clothing in cold weather.

She let the woman work, but kept all of her earnings. All the while, Clark threatened her family in Mexico if she ever attempted to escape.

A member of their church suspected abuse and contacted police to rescue the woman.

Clark has pleaded guilty to forced labor as part of a plea deal with prosecutors. She’s facing up to 20 years in prison. She faces deportation if it’s determined that she entered the country illegally.


A medical assistant at Bristol Court Assisted Living Facility in Florida was arrested on March 22nd after she covertly recorded two of the nursing home facility’s residents having sex, then put it up on her Snapchat.

20-year-old Alexis Williams secretly recorded an 81-year-old woman and a 59-year-old man having sex back in August. The couple had no idea.

The arrest didn’t come until Wednesday because authorities were shoring up their evidence in the case.

Investigators obtained a confession, surveillance footage and her Snapchat records.

When detectives asked her why she did it, she purportedly said she did it for her own amusement.

She’s been charged with one count of video voyeurism and one count of video voyeurism dissemination.

She was fired from her job immediately after the company was made aware of the incident.


A mother in Middletown, Pennsylvania was arrested on March 14th after she brutally beat her daughter and kicked her out for reciting Bible verses wrong.

41-year-old Rhonda Kemp Shoffner allegedly carried out the incident on her under-13 daughter after the girl had just awoken from a nap.

Ms. Shoffner, who her daughter says was drunk for three straight days, told her to call several family members. When no one answered, she then ordered the victim to get on her knees in the bathroom.

This, according to the preteen, meant she was about to get beaten. She begged her not to and did everything she could to avoid getting on her knees. She says this enraged her mother who then yelled, “Get on your fucking knees!”

When she finally complied, her mother started quoting Bible verses and expected her daughter to follow suit – verbatim.

“What did God tell the man to do with his son?” her mother asked her.

When she replied, “God said to forgive his son,” her mother said, “God told the man to kill his son” and grabbed her by the hair and slammed her head against the wall.

Each time the girl incorrectly recited a verse or gave her mother a wrong answer, Shoffner slammed her head into the wall, police said. Shoffner slammed her daughter’s head into the bathroom drywall at least five times, according to police.

The victim tried to defend herself, but her mother started kicking her. She begged her mom to stop, but instead, she told her to get on her back. She did as she was told.

That’s when her mother told her, “I’m gonna kill you, bitch!” then started strangling her.

As the victim continued to fight for her life, her mother bit her left forearm before biting her left shoulder, according to cops.

As she continued defending herself as best she could, her mother finally stopped and said, “Just leave and don’t ever come back!”

The girl grabbed her phone, coat and shoes and took off down the street. She then called her father, who drove her to the police station after hearing what had transpired.

Ms. Shoffner was charged with aggravated assault against a child, strangulation, and terroristic threats.

As one might imagine, this wasn’t mommy’s first brush with the law – not even the first this year.

Back on February 10th, cops had responded to a domestic dispute call after neighbors reported hearing loud arguing.

When arriving officers knocked on the front door, no one answered. But a window on the second floor opened and a half-naked Shoffner peered out and starting screaming profanities at them.

She responded by flipping them the bird and telling them, “If you come through my front door, I’ve got something for you!”

That incident brought a charge of open lewdness and disorderly conduct.

Her preliminary hearings on both sets of charges are scheduled for March 29th.


A group of boys in Chicago are alleged to have raped a 15-year-old girl and streamed it on Facebook Live. Roughly 40 people watched the brutal assault unfold, and not one saw fit to do anything about it.

Cops only discovered what had happened after the victim’s mother approached Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson as he was leaving a news conference late Monday.

She showed Superintendent Johnson screenshots of the assault. He’s since told a local new station, “What’s even more disturbing, more than the fact that they did this, there were so many people that saw this and they didn’t pick up the phone and dial 911. That’s just not right and (we’re) working on it and trying to bring it to a successful resolution.”

He’s ordered an investigation, and the department asked Facebook to pull the video offline. They complied.

The freshman victim had been reported missing after she didn’t return to home from the store. Her uncle somehow came across the video of the boys raping his niece, and she wasn’t found until Tuesday morning.

According to authorities, she appeared to be in “good condition”. She was then handed over to her mother.


The principal at Wisconsin’s Trinity Lutheran School suspended a 12-year-old female student for selling sex toys to other kids. It turns out, however, that they were just “water snake wigglies”.

Frances Halbeck was sent home for three days when administrative staff learned about her sale for a charity dedicated to helping autistic kids.

The girl had received permission from her homeroom teacher to sell the toys in between class. Those toys were nothing more than bags filled with water.

Pamela Amling, the principal, didn’t see it as so innocent and suspended Frances.

The girl claims she was pulled out of a basketball game by the principal herself and scorned in front of her peers.

When she went home and told her father, Milt Halbeck, what had transpired, he was none too happy.

Even more surprisingly, the school board met to discuss the issue and sided with the principal.

Mr. Halbeck is trying to generate public support and says he won’t rest until his daughter’s suspension is cleared from her record.


Two 16-year-old boys in Utah have been arrested and charged after one of them shot a 14-year-old girl in the head. Why? One of them says he was tired of her constantly messaging him on Snapchat.

The duo carried out the brutal attack on Deserae Turner and left her for dead on February 16th.

She’d previously considered the boys, unnamed due to their ages, her friends.

One of the boys talked to her while the other snuck up behind her and shot her in the head. They left her in a canal to die.

She was in a state of disbelief when she learned what happened.

After the shooting, they stole her backpack which contained her cellphone and iPod.

She’d met the boys at the canal to buy a knife.

The shooter’s initial plan was to slit her throat and leave as she bled out. They decided it would be too noisy, so settled on shooting her.

One of the two took a shell casing home as a memento.

The bullet still remains lodged in Deserae Turner’s skull.

She was found barely alive by two women who were searching for her.

She was placed in a medically induced coma.

They’ve been charged with attempted murder, aggravated robbery and obstructing justice.

May 8th is their next day in court to decide if they’ll be tried as adults or juveniles.


A father in Perth, Australia committed an unspeakable act against his three-year-old daughter, and his reasoning was even more bizarre.

44-year-old Edward John Herbert, an avid drug user, told his neighbor what he’d done to his daughter, and said it was because she was “too beautiful”. He also doused her seven-year-old and autistic sister in gasoline.

He’s now on trial for the incident which took place in August of 2015.

He admitted that he intended to kill the infant, but pleaded not guilty to five charges because he had/has an “unsound mind”.

His neighbor, Constable Stephanie Bochorsky, was watching TV when she heard “an altercation” between Mr. Herbert and his female partner.

When she asked the woman if she was okay, she replied, “No! He’s setting the kids on fire!”

That’s when the neighbor ran into the home and immediately smelled the gasoline.

“Her whole head was on fire,” the constable said in court with tears streaming down her face.

She then covered the victim in a blanket to put out the flames. As she did, she witnessed Herbert pouring gas onto his other daughter as she lay in bed..

She yelled for him to get away from the kids, but he ignored her completely.

Her first priority, she says, was to get the flames out.

She then dragged the older victim out of her bed and ran out of the house.

The three-year-old has burns to 13% of her body and will be permanently scarred from the harrowing ordeal.

Herbert was a marijuana user and drinker,and his partner says he was acting strange right before the incident; his mood was changing between happiness and anger.

She said in court that he was talking to himself and that she was scared.

At one point, she says, he told her, “The werewolf is coming at 12 o’clock.”

He decided to kill the kids instead, she says he later told her.

The trial is ongoing.


A stripper who’d made a deal to sell her newborn daughter for $1,700 backed out of that deal, and her intentions were only realized when the woman who was going to buy the baby girl took her to court.

22-year-old Keanaendigo James is now wanted on charges of theft and dealing in infant children.

The so-called mother says she was “acting in the best interests of her daughter,” who was born in July, when she signed a notarized agreement to sell her daughter to the woman last month.

She took the money, but never handed over the baby.

The would-be buyer then filed a civil lawsuit to get her money back. Ms. James appeared at the October 25th hearing and agreed to return the $1,700 to the woman.

The child is now in the care of her father.


A Georgia middle school teacher was just one of two people arrested Thursday in a staggering $6.2 million dollar drug bust.

28-year-old Karla Alvarez (above), a teacher at Chestatee Middle School Academy, as well as 24-year-old Monica Pascual Brito (below), were arrested at a home where cops found 61 kilos of cocaine, one kilo of heroin, anabolic steroids, and two semi-automatic assault rifles.

Both women have been charged with trafficking and possession with the intent to distribute cocaine and heroin, as well as two counts of possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

Cops are also searching for Monica Brito’s brother, 25-year-old Ricardo Pascual Brito (below), in connection with the crime.


A New Mexico mother and son who were separated by adoption some 18 years ago have fallen “madly in love” since reuniting…and it could cost them both their freedom.

37-year-old Monica Mares and 20-year-old Caleb Peterson were arrested in February of 2016 after a neighbor told cops about their illegal relationship.

The forbidden duo pair accepted a plea deal that would give them three years probation each as jury selection for a trial started Wednesday. Half of that probation would be supervised.

But they also have to stay away from each other for a year and a half.

They were charged with incest, a fourth-degree felony in the state of New Mexico, after a February 25th incident when an argument with their neighbor lead to that neighbor notifying cops.

They were both arraigned back in April and released on $5,000 with the condition that they stay away from each other.

Ms. Mares was also barred from seeing any of her other nine kids.

They were initially facing up to 18 months in prison, but District Attorney Andrea Reeb said neither had a criminal record and felt that treatment was more important than incarceration.

The case, although bizarre, isn’t unheard of in the medical field. It’s referred to as Genetic Sexual Attraction, or GSA, which is defined as sexual attraction between close relatives who met for the first time as adults.


A Michigan mother has been arrested and charged after having sex numerous times with a 14-year-old boy.

38-year-old Brooke L. Lajiness had been arraigned on March 3rd on 13 charges.

The affair was discovered by the boy’s mother. Ms. Lajiness purportedly confessed to having sex with him between eight and 15 times in the back seat of her car.

It all started last summer as the boy was graduating from middle school and moving on to high school.

As for the nude photos, she’d traded them back and forth while he was still in middle school. She’s facing additional charges for that.

She’s been charged with criminal sexual conduct, accosting a minor for immoral purposes, and furnishing obscenity to a child.

She was released after posting $50,000 bail.

As part of her bond, she isn’t allowed near school property or around minors except for her own children. She’s also barred from computers, social media websites, and can’t consume alcohol or drugs.

She’s due back in court on March 30th for a probable cause hearing.


An Irving, Texas couple, consisting of a youth football coach and his wife, were arrested and charged after they had sex with a 15-year-old girl in a threesome.

Dustin Ewing and Danielle Ewing, both 29 and have three kids of their own, were arrested Monday after cops started investigating them on March 7th when one of the victim’s parents learned of the tryst.

It was Mr. Ewing who first started having sex with the girl back in October of 2016.

At one point, his wife started becoming suspicious and found out about it through text messages.

In December of 2016, he purportedly told the victim that his wife had found out about it, and that she was fine with the two seeing each other…as long as she could start joining in.

The victim told investigators that she’d started having sex with the couple on New Year’s Eve, and that the relationship continued right up until the duo was taken into custody.

Both have been charged with aggravated sexual assault and are in jail in lieu of $50,000 bond.


A man in West Virginia with visions of being a cop at the South Charleston Police Department back in February, permanently blinded that from becoming a reality.

21-year-old Tyler Ray Price admitted during a pre-employment interview with a sergeant at the department that he’d had sex with a woman after a night of drinking. He later said that he’d recorded the woman after the intercourse, and that she’d been naked and unconscious at the time. To make matters worse, he even admitted he still had the video on his phone.

Roughly two weeks later, police talked to the woman in question and asked her if she’d had consensual sex with Mr. Price. She didn’t remember having sex with him, much less the fact that he recorded her. She did say, however, that Price had called her the day of his interview and told her what he’d done.

He’s been charged with second-degree sexual assault and could get up to 25 years in prison if he’s convicted.


An Oregon man didn’t make the best choice in vehicles to steal or to get away in.

33-year-old Tyler Haguewood swiped a street sweeper early Sunday, then led cops on a 10-mile chase that never topped 65 miles per hour.

He’d hopped into the street sweeper and drove off at roughly 3:45 a.m. after the driver had gotten out to use a handheld blower to get where the sweeper couldn’t.

Cops quickly found the vehicle on the empty streets.

When officers hit their emergency lights, the street sweeper kept going. It all ended when Haguewood drove over spike strips.

He was promptly arrested and charged with auto theft and attempting to elude police.

He’s being held in the Washington County jail.


A South Carolina substitute teacher at Brookland-Cayce High School is now facing her own detention after she allegedly got drunk via wine-in-a-box in class. She’d stashed the alcohol in her bag.

52-year-old Judith Richards-Gartee was taken into custody after cops were called Friday morning in relation to an “intoxicated individual,” and upon arriving at around 9:45 a.m., an administrator informed them that a substitute teacher was drunk while in class. They’d gone to the classroom and found the teacher throwing up and unable to stand up, according to a Lexington County Sheriff’s Office report.

Investigators say that she had a box of wine in her bag, and it was open. Students told them that she was drinking from it during class.

She was taken from the classroom in a wheelchair and taken to the nurse’s office. She was then taken to a hospital for treatment.

She was charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct.


A woman in Tempe, Arizona and her husband got into a domestic dispute. When they were being questioned, her husband dropped a bombshell; he had video evidence of her boinking the family dog that she’d sent to him.

Police were called to the couple’s home on February 27th on a report of domestic violence.

32-year-old Amanda Leigh McClammy was seen in the video having sex with their adult Black Lab.

In their official report, they say “Amanda is clearly seen committing the act of bestiality.”

She’d recorded the canine carnal knowledge back in October of 2016, then sent the video to her husband who’d been out of state at the time.

She was arrested on March 7th at her workplace. In her interview with cops, she confessed to it all.

She’s been charged with one count of bestiality.



A Texas father has been arrested and charged for pimping out his teen daughter at truck stops because he’d learned she’d had sex.

46-year-old Scott Robinson took his 16-year-old daughter to truck stops and forced her to approach men and prostitute herself for four months.

She told cops that she had “several” customers a night and that her kept 100% of the money she made.

He also had her make a listing on Backpage.com to bring in even more customers.

The ad described her as “clean kept and always shaved.”

He was caught when he set up a meeting in a hotel room with what turned out to be an undercover police officer back in 2015. Police found out about it all after an anonymous tip informed them of a 16-yer-old girl was being offered around by her father. An officer then found her Backpage listing and arranged the meeting.

The girl was to give the officer oral sex for $280.

Mr. Robinson was charged with aggravated compelling of prostitution and handed 30-year prison sentence this week for his deplorable behavior.

The girl’s stepmother and stepbrother are also being charged because they knew all about the crime, as well as that stepbrother driving her to meet with customers.


A pregnant Alabama woman isn’t smiling so much anymore after she was charged with raping a 14-year-old boy. She had the bright idea of signing up for Medicaid and listing him as the child’s father.

19-year-old Mekenzie Leigh Guffey told cops that she’d had sex with the boy “multiple times” in her car when she was taken into custody Friday.

Her relationship with the boy began in December after the two were introduced by a mutual friend.

Authorities started investigating her when she applied for Medicaid this month and listed the underage boy as the baby’s father.

She even boasted about her pregnancy on Facebook.

She’s been charged with second-degree rape, second-degree sex abuse, enticing a child for immoral purposes, and traveling to meet a child for an unlawful sex act.

In addition to those, she was charged with possession of child porn and dissemination of child porn after she was found to have naked photos on her phone that she and the teen had sent back and forth.

She’s been released from jail after posting $25,300 bail.


A Washington man had a petty motive for the unspeakable act of killing his grandmother as she slept on March 6th.

27-year-old Benjamin W. Walker turned himself in at the Washougal Police Department and confessed to cops that he’d strangled 78-year-old Joan Walker, whose garage he lived in, because he was fed up with her nagging him about leaving lights on.

He’s thus far shown no remorse, Senior Deputy Prosecutor Abbie Bartlett told the court as she asked the judge to set his bail at $1 million. The judge agreed and did so.

Mr. Walker had gone to the cops at around 6 a.m. and made his confession. Officers went to the home and found her dead inside.

Two other residents were inside the house, but weren’t aware anything had even taken place, much less a murder.

He told investigators that he’d had just over a six-pack of beer late that night and into the next morning. He says he was upset with grandmother because she’d confronted him the prior night about leaving a light on. He claims she did this often, as well as getting onto him for showering too long.

He then walked into her bedroom, found her asleep, then jumped on top of her and started strangling her. He says she tried to fight back, but he was still able to overpower her.

He added that when she stopped moving, he went to the kitchen and got a knife and cut her throat to make sure she was dead.

He then left the knife next to her body, went to the bathroom to wash his hands, then headed to the police department.

He was charged with first-degree murder and was arraigned on March 10th.


Two butt-naked Indiana brothers were arrested and charged after being found “passionately making out” outside an apartment complex this past Sunday.

Timothy and Noah Batz weren’t wearing a stitch of clothing whenthe assistant manager of the Lighthouse Landings apartments saw them carrying on their bizarre passion near a dumpster.

That manager called cops and tried to keep residents away from the psychedelic mushroom and weed-induced pair. One woman, however, didn’t listen and got too close. She took several punches to the face and ended up with a pretty large bump on her head.

She then ran to her car and one of the brothers followed her and started banging on her windows…yelling death threats the entire time.

The two men then started getting in and out of unlocked cars in the parking lot.

When cops arrived, the two men were promptly arrested.

21-year-old Timothy Batz was charged with battery, disorderly conduct, resisting law enforcement, public indecency, obscene performance, incest, attempted car theft and intimidation.

24-year-old Noah Batz was charged with public intoxication, incest, obscene performance, disorderly conduct, possession of marijuana, resisting law enforcement and attempted auto theft.


A Texas man has been arrested and charged in a bizarre incident involving nudity and a fence.

32-year-old Eliodoro Estala was reported by a neighbor, Diana Vazquez, who spotted him urinating on her chain link fence on Wednesday at about 11:25 a.m. She decided to whip out her cell phone and record him. When he realized this, he decided to up it a notch.

He allegedly took off his clothes, performed pseudo-cunnilingus on the fence, then proceeded to unleash his erection and poke that on through as well.

When cops arrived, Mr. Estala denied the whole thing, claiming he’d been inside his home the entire time.

Ms. Vazquez, however, identified him as pervy perp.

He appeared highly intoxicated at the time and was arrested and charged with misdemeanor indecent exposure charge and booked into the county jail.

He was later released on bond.


A Wisconsin teacher at Atlas Preparatory Academy in Milwaukee has been arrested and charged after allegedly having sex with a 11-year-old student.

24-year-old Katherine Gonzalez made her first appearance in court this past Sunday and probable cause was found for further proceedings.

She’s been charged with one count of first degree sexual assault of a child; sexual contact with a person under the age of 13.

Her cash bond was set at $15,000 and she’s been ordered to have no contact with the victim.

She’s also been barred from using social media, a cell phone or a computer.


A Mailman in Minnesota was allegedly busted spending a little too much time in a man’s garage…boinking his dog.

21-year-old Brian Chapman is accused of having sex with a dog in a man’s garage on his route last month.

The dog’s owner told cops that he became suspicious after noticing the suspect had been spending inoordinate amounts of time in his garage.

The homeowner then decided to install security cameras that were motion-activated.

After reviewing surveillance footage, he found out.

Chapman entered the man’s garage yet again on on February 7th at around 1:30 p.m. He set down a package, then “engaged in a sexual act” with the dog that was in said garage.

He’s been charged with felony burglary and misdemeanor bestiality.


A Nevada woman is on the lam after poisoning her husband’s cereal, Lucky Charms to be exact, in order to avoid having sex with him.

Andrea Heming pleaded guilty to putting boric acid in his cereal, in his energy drinks, and in his whipped cream.

The roach-killer gave the victim diarrhea and nose bleeds for months before he figured out what was happening.

When questioned by cops, Ms. Heming admitted to her dastardly deeds.

She told them, “I wouldn’t use that much to kill him, but just enough to make him not have an erection.”

She was scheduled to be sentenced, but the night before, she fled and has been “missing” for the past two years.

It’s believed she’s in Mexico.

She faces up to 15 years in prison if/when she’s caught.



A teacher and mother-of-two has been handed a three-year sentence after pleading guilty to sexual misconduct and more.

39-year-old Allison Marchese entered her plea in November in connection with sexual relationships she had with two students when she was working at Daniel Hand High School as an English teacher.

She made it using the Alford plea, which doesn’t admit any guilt, but essentially admits the prosecution has enough evidence to convict her if the case went to trial.

It allows citizens to enter a guilty plea while still maintaining their innocence.

She was also sentenced to five years on probation and a protective order demanding she have no contact with any of the victims for 10 years.

She was placed on the sex offender registry list for 10 years and ordered to undergo sex offender treatment.

She was initially charged with second-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor. She faced up to 20 years before her plea lowered the charges to two counts of first-degree unlawful restraint, two counts of second-degree reckless endangerment, one count of second-degree harassment, and one count of second-degree threatening.

It all came to light after it was determined she’d sent inappropriate texts , as well as selfies of herself wearing just a thong and bra.

Those messages, primarily sent via Instagram, included sexual references.

She also performed oral sex on a then-17-year-old student, who was one of the two receiving the illicit messages.

That student told cops that Marchese had told him to go to her classroom.

The boy claims that she then locked the door and closed the blinds before performing oral sex on him.

When he tried to break off the relationship after the 2014 summer break, she wasn’t having it.

He then says he told her he’d keep his mouth shut for $200. She then countered, claiming her dad had Mafia ties that would make sure he “never played football again” if he said a word.

The second victim was just 14 when the duo hooked up.

He told authorities that she’d texted him to tell him that she couldn’t concentrate on teaching because of how attractive he was. She further told him that she had trouble sleeping at night because of thinking about him.

Her husband Robert also worked in the English department at the school.

Robert Marchese told cops during the investigation that his wife had become “obsessed with social media and working out.”

He claims she also confessed to the relationship, had messaged him in “sexually explicit ways,” and had performed oral sex on the older of the two students.

The two are now divorced.