ON AUG.25 AT 5:37 PM PST a person carrying a VAPE PEN in his pocket walked into THE HDTV OUTLET IN ANAHEIM, CA. to purchase a tv….. little did he know he was in for a shocking surprise. The vape pen in his pocket BLEW up!!!!! The explosion destroyed his pants and burned his legs with what looked like 3rd-degree burns.

I decided to share this video and the 1st & 2nd part of it because I smoked almost a pack of cigarettes a day for more than 10 years. On January 1st of this year, I quit. I am always encouraging people to quit and tell my story of how I quit whenever anyone asks.

The 1st video shows the person in our back storage room. Sadly he got burned pretty bad and ran towards the showroom. He is a long time return customer of ours and even after what had just happened…….. he still purchased a 65″ Samsung tv from us that day. Shaken up. Of course.

The message I want to send out is …… Smoking kills! Even vape e-cigs are dangerous too!

You Might Like