Dude Gets Cracked In The Head With A Glass Bottle & Chased Around A Store!
Dude Gets Cracked In The Head With A Glass Bottle & Chased Around A Store!
Spanish police have uncovered 785kg of cocaine disguised as a rock shipment coming into Spain in a massive drug operation. Officials used hammers to break open the rocks, only to discover plastic bags of cocaine hidden in the stones. They uncovered 785 packages of the drug mixture with at least one kilogram of cocaine in each one
A CNN reporter went undercover as a would-be migrant being trafficked out of Nigeria — and was told by people smugglers to expect to be raped on her journey
RT obtained video footage and a photograph taken during a police search of the home of the alleged cannibal couple in Russia, who have been detained on suspicions of killing a woman. According to media reports, the two have eaten up to 30 people.
Media speculation on the couple being cannibals has not been confirmed by Russian law enforcement agencies.
In the video a small room is seen in an untidy state, with things strewn across the floor and furniture, and with pictures scattered around. One of them gives a glimpse of what creepily looks like a human head on a plate with oranges.
A picture taken during the search at the suspects’ apartment shows an investigator wearing rubber gloves and holding a glass jar, the contents of which are not clear.
Earlier media reports said that the couple was stocking human meat, preparing and sorting it into cans for further consumption.
The Krasnodar couple has been taken into custody, while the probe into the murder of a woman is underway. The region’s Investigative Committee says it will be looking into whether the couple could be involved in other crimes.
The two are said to have met the woman and drunk alcohol together earlier in September. The new acquaintances got into a fight, resulting in the woman’s death, according to the Investigative Committee’s statement.
The man dismembered the victim’s body, taking some body parts with him. He later took several selfies on his phone, which he later lost. A road worker found the device on the street and brought it to the police station. Using the photos, law enforcement identified the suspect and was able to detain him.
Omar Khadr killed an American soldier and blinded another. But Canada’s PM Justin Trudeau apologized and paid the convicted terrorist a settlement worth a reported $8.3 million. The developments sparking widespread outrage in both the U.S. and Canada
A driver with a gun has died after ramming a police van on the Champs-Élysées in a car filled with weapons and a gas bomb. His car burst into flames moments after impact having deliberately aimed at a line of police vans with a boot full of Kalashnikov rifles, handguns and gas bottles. A police officer was videoed stripping clothes from the unconscious assailant to check for a suicide bomb as the assailant, who was a known extremist in France, lay dying in the street. Witnesses in the capital said he heard shots being fired and smoke coming from the silver Renault Megane which was used by the 31-year-old perpetrator in what is being considered an attempted suicide attack, though nobody was injured.
One of the three jihadists who murdered revelers in central London on Saturday had been reported to the anti-terror police on at least two occasions, it has been claimed.
A former friend of the terrorist, who was shot dead by police along with two accomplices, claimed he had been radicalized while watching YouTube videos and said he contacted the authorities after becoming concerned over his friend’s extremist views.
A neighbor also claimed she had contacted police in Barking, east London after the suspect tried to convert her children to Islam and radicalize them. The man is not being named at the request of the police.
UK police have arrested six people in a vicious attack on a teenage asylum-seeker in the London borough of Croydon. Authorities are questioning four men and two women, all in their 20s, on charges of attempted murder in the attack that left a 17-year old Kurdish-Iranian hospitalized with a fractured skull and a blood clot on his brain. Police say eight youths approached the teen at a bus stop Friday night. Upon learning he was an asylum-seeker, they chased him through the streets and beat him. The attack only stopped after bystanders intervened and police sirens could be heard. Police are treating the attack as a hate crime.
Lefties have been screaming racist since this happened, one black MP blaming the rightwing government encouraging these evil Nazi whites, blaming Brexit for an increase in ‘hate crimes’. Here are the attackers:
HERE THEY ARE HERE Oh, they’re black
The Peel School Board approved Islamic sermons and prayers in schools, where students and preachers can pick whatever prayer they want in Arabic with no translations. Then they excluded a politician and media personality KEVIN JOHNSTON who opposed them, Then they refused to discuss the issue at their public board meeting. The parents went berserk. One man ripped a Koran and stomped on it, numerous people yelled about child rape and Muhammad, and the board ended up having to shut down the meeting. RiseCanada.com was there as observers and even we were surprised at the intensity.
In an increasingly disturbing turn of events, a teacher has quit her job after a fifth-grade student threatened to behead her.
Students as young as 11 are making these threats, as well as trying to pressure their peers into reading the Koran.
These events are unfolding in myriad places, but in this particular case, it’s out of Punchbowl Public School in Sydney, Australia.
At least three staff members have taken leave for stress and received counseling after being tormented and bullied by Islamic students.
The teacher who felt she needed to quit her job said it all came to a head when she was threatened with death and beheading of both herself and her family…by fifth- and sixth-graders.
Another incident brought abuse upon her when she refused some students’ request to hang a Syrian flag in the classroom.
ISIS recently released photos depicting the death of a young man, killed simply for being gay.
The public execution occurred in Mosul, Iraq and was carried out in the name of Allah as a result of Sharia Law.
A crowd had gathered and waited for the young man, who’d been blindfolded, to be thrown from the rooftop, then set upon him with stones, witnessing and waiting for his last breaths.
ISIS militants even supplied the rocks, lining the streets with them beforehand for locals to use on the victim.
Sadly, this seen as common practice, especially in ISIS-held regions throughout the middle east.
A photographer can be heard asking the pair to shake hands several times in the footage – but neither of them move a muscle.
Mrs Merkel then asks Mr Trump a question, which is almost inaudible. Still no handshake.
This is unusual – both Shinzo Abe and Justin Trudeau posed for a handshake in Oval Office.
To live by porn is to die by porn–at least that was the case when 6 tons of hoarded pornography fell on top of 50-year old Joji in Japan! The man’s body was discovered six months later when his landlord came looking for unpaid rent. The odd and tragic death was revealed by a custodian who was hired to discreetly remove the magazines. The custodian said that every space in the man’s apartment was filled with pornographic magazines, piled on tables and shelves.
Police in Russia are investigating a social media rush of teen suicide attempts by groups hell bent on challenging them to do so.
Two schoolgirls fell to their deaths from a building this past weekend creating very real fears that they may have been talked into doing it by so-called “games masters” behind a bizarre new craze called Blue Whale.
Teens are given tasks to complete, such as cutting themselves in the image of a blue whale, among other images and words, then eventually being told to kill themselves on day 50 of the game.
16-year-old Veronika Volkova (above, left) and 15-year-old Yulia Konstantinova (above, right) fell to their demise this past Sunday from the roof of an apartment building in Ust-Ilimsk.
The very next day, a young girl identified only as 15-year-old Ekaterina was critically injured when she fell onto snowy ground from an apartment in Krasnoyarsk.
Just two days before that, a 14-year-old girl threw herself under a train.
This has all prompted detectives to investigate whether the online suicide game played any part in any or all of the girls’ deaths.
Reports claim that two teen boys were arrested at one of the scenes after recording the double suicide.
After the arrest of a suspected ringleader (below), there was suddenly a reduction in the bizarre cases, but the concern is still there.
He’s been identified as 21-year-old Philip Budeikin and he was arrested last year and charged with organizing eight groups between 2013 and 2016 which “promote suicide”.
A South African man was killed when his attacker stabbed him in the face with a pool cue at a biker bar. CCTV footage from the bar caught the full horror of Vink’s last moments in Mitzy’s club on Tuesday night. Vink had reportedly been trying to break up a fight when the attackers turned their attention to him. One thug is seen picking up a cue from a pool table before walking towards his victim. And in a moment of barely believable cruelty, he plunges the weapon tip-first into Vink’s face. The victim immediately collapses on the floor. A second man walks up to the motionless Vink and removes the implement from his face. South African police are yet to confirm whether the attacker has been arrested.
Luis Manuel Medina and Leo Martinez were shot and killed as they broadcast a radio show from their shopping centre base in San Pedro de Macorís, Dominican Republic. Mr Medina was streaming the news report on Facebook Live in addition to transmitting over the radio, and the sounds of shots being fired was captured on the last moments before the broadcast cut out. A woman can be heard shouting ‘shots’ as they are fired. The station’s secretary was also shot and injured. Police have arrested three people but no one has been charged and a motive is not clear.
Britain’s youngest Euromillions winner has revealed she is planning to take legal action against lottery bosses for negligence.
Jane Park, who won £1m at the age of 17, said winning the windfall had “ruined” her life and she often thought things would have been better if she had never won.
Ms Park, now 21, argued that someone of her age should not have been allowed to win such a substantial sum of money. She said 18 should be the minimum age for winning the lottery and suggested the current limit of 16 was too young.
As unrest deepens in Mexico with gas prices climbing at record highs and tensions mount over Trump’s presumable and current policies and stances, Mexican authorities are searching for a gunman who opened fire on an official with the U.S. consulate in Guadalajara. While his motive is unclear, the shooting appeared to be an attempt to murder the consular employee.
Surveillance video of the attack showed the gunman following that official in a parking garage.
The attacker never appears to try and approach the official, but, instead, he waits for him to exit the parking garage and fires a single shot into the car’s windshield.
The U.S. Consulate posted several clips of CCTV video related to the incident on its Facebook page.
The consulate said on that Facebook page that the FBI is offering a $20,000 reward for information on the attacker.
Happened in Mexico
An Italian Catholic priest is under investigation for allegedly organizing orgies in his church’s rectory and acting as a pimp for up to 15 women.
Five teenage migrants from Afghanistan have been convicted of gang-raping a young boy in Sweden – but not a single one of them will be deported because their homeland is “too dangerous”.
The victim, who’s under 15, was filmed during the attack which happened in Uppsala, Sweden.
He was dragged out to a wooded area and beaten at knifepoint before being sexually assaulted for over an hour.
After the trial, the teens were found guilty of aggravated rape, but despite suggestions by the prosecution, they won’t be deported from Sweden because of their ages and the conditions in their homeland.
Four of the teens were given 15 months in jail, while the fifth was given a 13-month sentence.
The sexual assault occurred overnight on October 24th and 25th, and the video was posted on social media.
The victim, who was also from Afghanistan, went to authorities before the five suspects were detained on child rape charges.
All five denied playing part in the shocking incident, with one saying he wasn’t even there.
The teens, aged 16 and 17, “inflicted beatings” to the boy’s head and body before “grabbing the defendant, covering his mouth and dragging or carrying him into a woodland area”.
At this point, each of the suspects sexually assaulted the boy. The victim was also spat on and bitten on the back.
All of them, the victim and suspects, had arrived in Sweden as unaccompanied minors seeking asylum, which supposedly could be deported if convicted of a crime.